The St. Patrick Volleyball Festival is Northwestern Ontario’s largest High School Boys’ and Girls’ volleyball tournaments. This year's St. Patrick Sr. Boys’ Volleyball Festival will take place on Friday, October 21th, 2022 from 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM and Saturday, October 22th, 2022 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. The Jr. Boys' Volleyball Festival will be Friday October 28, 2022 from 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM and Saturday, October 29, 2022 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
The list of teams will be found on the Teams Page of the website. The schedule and results will be found on the Schedule and Results Pages. Streaming on Courts 1 and 2 at St. Patrick H.S. will be available and will be found on the Live page.
Format will be as follows:
1. Preliminary Play: Round Robin Format
a) Pools based on number of teams entered.
b) All matches will be 2 straight games. Rally point to 25 (no cap)
c) Two 60 second time-outs per team per set.
d) Tie Breakers: 1) Head to Head, 2) Head to Head Net Points, 3) Total Pool Net Points
2. Playoff Round: Best 2 of 3 (25 points, 3rd set to 15, no cap)
a) To be determined based on number of teams entered.
b) Two 60 second time-outs per team per set.
3. Practice balls will NOT be provided. The game ball will be the Baden VCOR
4. OVA officials will be provided.
5. Entry fee is $200. Please make a cheque out to "St. Patrick High School" and give it to Tony Curciarello.
6. If you are interested in attending, please complete the form on the Registration Page at:
Fill in the form and submit. Click "here" to print a copy of the tournament letter.
Antonio Curciarello Tournament Organizer - St. Patrick H. S., President OVA Region 1
Julie Beach Jr. Boys’ Coach - St. Patrick H.S.