The St. Patrick Volleyball Festival is Northwestern Ontario’s largest High School Boys’ and Girls’ volleyball tournaments. This year's St. Patrick Sr. Boys’ Volleyball Festival will take place on Friday, October 25th, 2019 from 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM and Saturday, October 26th, 2018 from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. The Junior tournament will have 12 teams participating. The list of teams can be found on the Teams Page. Live Streaming on Courts 1 and 2 at St. Patrick H.S. will be available this year and will be found on the Live page. The schedule and results will also be found on the website.
Format will be as follows:
1. Preliminary Play: Round Robin Format
a) Pools based on number of teams entered. (3 pools of 4)
b) All matches will be 2 straight games. Rally point to 25 (no cap)
c) Two 60 second time-outs per team per set.
d) Tie Breakers: 1) Head to Head, 2) Head to Head Net Points, 3) Total Pool Net Points
2. Playoff Round: Best 2 of 3 (25 points, 3rd set to 15, no cap)
a) To be determined based on number of teams entered. Teams ranked 1-8 will be on the Championships side &
teams ranked 9-12 will be on the Consolation Side during the playoff round.
b) Two 60 second time-outs per team per set.
3. Practice balls will NOT be provided. The game ball will be the Baden VCOR
4. OVA officials will be provided.
5. Entry fee is $180. Make cheque out to "St. Patrick High School" and give it to Tony Curciarello.
6. If you are interested in attending, please complete the form on the Registration Page at:
Fill in the form and submit. Click "here" to print a copy of the tournament letter.
Antonio Curciarello Tournament Organizer - St. Patrick H. S., President OVA Region 1
Julie Beach Jr. Boys’ Coach - St. Patrick H.S.
Brian Priscott I.T - TBCDSB
Brent Manryk Social Media - TBCDSB
Rylee Olesko Prize & Food Committee